Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Welcome to My Blog

Hello there readers, friends, concert-goers, and music lovers everywhere. Welcome to "The Concert Buzz," a music news website with a personal twist. The objective of this blog is to provide readers with the latest news in the music world, reviews of shows, albums, and venues, spotlights on new local bands as well as old favorites, and personal opinions and point of views on today's music scene. As I contribute to my blog, I hope that you will respond to any posts that you find interesting or aggravating, posts that you may agree or disagree with, or posts that you may like to compliment or criticize. Please note that you do not need a Blogspot account to follow this page. All you need is an email address and an interest in music. Most importantly, I hope that you share my love of all things music and take something away from what you read. Enjoy!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment